Location: Panda Tire & Auto
Panda Tire specializes in European and Import vehicles as well as domestics and has an exciting opportunity for a growing technician to join our team of professionals. This is a permanent position that is well suited to an individual that is looking to join a dedicated team and advance in their training as an automotive technician in a thriving and supportive environment.
As an apprentice technician you will be working in the shop under the supervision of a qualified journeyperson, performing thorough digital inspections, performing repairs within your skill set, as well as helping our service advisors provide an exceptional customer experience for our clientele. This position offers the opportunity to take the apprenticeship training so that you may advance to journeyperson status in a timely manner.
- Perform Thorough Digital Inspections
- Perform Oil Services and Other Maintenance
- Perform Minor Mechanical Repairs
- Assist Your Team
- Take Ongoing Training as it is Presented.
- Help with the Maintenance and Cleaning of Shop Equipment
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Knowledge of the Industry
- Good Communication Skills
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Tools to Perform the Job
- Proficient with Technology
- The Willingness to Learn and Advance
Working with us here at Panda Tire you will be provided with opportunities to advance, gain more experience, all while using some of the latest technology to make your job easier. We pride ourselves on transparency with our clientele and strive to provide an exceptional customer experience. If you enjoy being a part of a team that helps each other succeed, this is the place for you!
- Group Benefits Plan Includes Mental Health Support
- Group Benefits Plan Includes Access to Financial Planner
- Staff Lunch or Snacks several times a month.
- Provided & Laundered Uniforms
- Apprenticeship Tuition Support
- Up to date Training
- Apprenticeship Support and Mentoring Team Building Exercises
- Family owned and focused, second generation company.
Are you experienced in automotive service? AST pre-employment? Apprentice? Able to diagnose accurately and understand electrical systems? We want to talk to you today!
We are looking for an energetic candidate to become a top service advisor to our clients. Strong customer service skills are a must and a parts certificate or previous experience in auto parts a definite asset. If you would like to know more about how you can become part of our team don’t hesitate to apply. All applications held in confidence. In person or by telephone at 306-691-0080 to Curtis, or using our “contact” form and entering in the “subject line” EMPLOYMENT